Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The computer crashed,
or rather stopped working on me.

I'm currently saving up to get a Mac (:
and then I can go Mac shopping during the Festive season!

Backtracking the past few days,
it's been rather melancholic yet euphoric at the same time.

Melancholic in the sense that all the shit that has been happening with the team,
it really is something that shouldn't be happening,
especially since the season is starting this Monday!

eeks, Cedar.
aiyoh.
then Peirce, and Outram and Henderson.

Anyhows, it's keeps raining everyday!
that trainings keep being cancelled.

Celebrated Myra's birthday on Friday!
Dined at Amici Italian Restaurant in Holland.
hahah i like.

Today was Alastair's birthday,
and tomorrow is Amanda's.
The Sixteens.

I'm at Jumana's now!
hahah it was pretty random that I decided to stay over.
and I'm very tired now,
so TTFN! :D

No comments: